Thursday, November 10, 2016

Why I Love My Mary Kay Cosmetics Business Career!

Why I Love My Mary Kay Cosmetics Business Career!

The top reasons I love my Mary Kay Business Career.

#1  I get to make women feel and look beautiful through Mary Kay.  This is the number one most precious things that I love about my career.  After you finish a makeover and the woman looks at herself in the mirror and gives a little smile that says, “I look beautiful.”  The glimmer in her eyes is what I live for in my career.  I love it!




#2.  I work my business into my life.  Faith First.  Family Second. Career Third.







The statement, “I have no time,” means nothing to me.  If you want something, go for!   If you want something, work for it!  Every action has a reaction.



#3. Mary Kay is a positive work environment.  I wake up everyday and listen to my Mary Kay CDs in the car and get my daily motivation.  I then turn to my blog and share my daily inspiration with you!  I love going to my MK meetings because they are my drama free sorority!  They always put me in the best moods.









21

No comments:

Post a Comment